Jump to content

Parametric EQ explained


Deeznutz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just found this video on Parametric Equalization. My Pioneer DEH-P5000UB offers this 3-band feature, but the manual does not really explain it very well so I did not know where to begin.

This guy is the founder editor of Car Stereo & Security Magazine and does a decent job explaining it. Now to let the sun rise so I can go and try the midrange 2.5Hz setting as a starting point to see what happens.

Just need to know what song/artist for SQ detail I should try to find and download for the adjustments.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrVeOVMXgi4

-Frank

Posted

Link is broken.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 721 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...