ok guys, i aint really been on as mush as i have because i fucked up and now me and my girl oare 'on break' and ive been tryin to deal with that

so being a guy, with 'needs' i went to go chill with these 2 girls today, nothing happened even tho it could have, and now i cant stop thinkin bout one of em, like on the way home i didnt even speed, or listen to musik, jus think of her.

but i heard that my girl was talkin ish behind my back the other day, i dont kno for sure, but prolly is cuz of what i did, and no im not saying what i did, but i didnt cheat, so guys, wtf should i dod?

huh? did u say something?

ok guys, i aint really been on as mush as i have because i fucked up and now me and my girl oare 'on break' and ive been tryin to deal with that

so being a guy, with 'needs' i went to go chill with these 2 girls today, nothing happened even tho it could have, and now i cant stop thinkin bout one of em, like on the way home i didnt even speed, or listen to musik, jus think of her.

but i heard that my girl was talkin ish behind my back the other day, i dont kno for sure, but prolly is cuz of what i did, and no im not saying what i did, but i didnt cheat, so guys, wtf should i dod?

egh, i would give it a week or so at the most, and if she doesnt come back to you, then start tapping the other ones :D:p

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

X2 what i would do :) depends how much you liked her.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Ive never seen a relationship actually suceed after taking a "break". Of course, this is just my personal experience, but Id probably confront her about whether or not she wants to be with you. and also like Clif said, it depends how much you like her.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Love is the closest thing to magic we have in the world.

Women are not human, there is no way something can bleed for 7 days once a month and still live.

Think about it.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

• 2 weeks later...

i kno its old, but i aint been on in awhile, just wanted to say thx for the advice, we are tryin to work it out, but now a cupla other girls are tryin to get wit me, but its w/e, i aint smart enough to cheat...

huh? did u say something?