help wirh hp please.

My wife's computer ,hp touchsmart 320 1030, wont boot up. I'm not very tech savy she it comes to computers. She moved the computer and now it Wo t boot up. Just freezes on a blue screen with the mouse cursor shown and it moves.

It wont boot up using the recovery option

Wont boot up normally

Did a dos selftest and it says hard drive replacement recommended completion code 121

I am assuming at this point something happened and the hard drive is done.

Any advice or suggestion would be great.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

No, turned off correctly, unplugged, moved then moved back.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I wonder if she just knocked a connector loose inside open it up and make sure everything is connected properly.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'd have to wait to do that. I don't have the tools to do it (stupid small screws) but my brother in law does. He gets back in about a week. If that doesn't work I might see if the hd will connect to his computer and see if it has the same issue.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived