Jump to content

how the f do i post pictures


Recommended Posts

Posted

maybe I didn't explain it very well. when I click the picture icon I add my url but the image properties box will not close so I cannot preview or submit my post because I either have to reload the webpage deleting all my work or close the browser.

Posted

maybe I didn't explain it very well. when I click the picture icon I add my url but the image properties box will not close so I cannot preview or submit my post because I either have to reload the webpage deleting all my work or close the browser.

READ

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160056-how-to-post-pictures-on-the-forum-photobucket/

Posted

holy crap it works so whats the image button for? I uploaded pictures not too long ago I want to say I used an ipad to do it though. thanks for the help I should have read it through all the way but I lost interest when the whole first part was already c/w

49636492.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4751 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...