Sonic Electronix

your saying that sundown doesn't do rated?

op if you wanna spend $1,200 for 3600w i won't stop you. be my guest. go ahead and buy the rf amps.

but just know that my Buddie just grabbed a mint sundown sa 3500.1 for $450 shipped. and it will do everything those rfs will. even 2 ddm2s will be less and do the same at 87% efficieny. i realize he needs Two amps so he can split later(nsw) but the same can be had for much less.

I'm pointless because i want to save the kid money?

but i guess saving $800 is pointless...

nice avatar max... i had mine first ; )

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

your saying that sundown doesn't do rated?

op if you wanna spend $1,200 for 3600w i won't stop you. be my guest. go ahead and buy the rf amps.

but just know that my Buddie just grabbed a mint sundown sa 3500.1 for $450 shipped. and it will do everything those rfs will. even 2 ddm2s will be less and do the same at 87% efficieny. i realize he needs Two amps so he can split later(nsw) but the same can be had for much less.

I'm pointless because i want to save the kid money?

but i guess saving $800 is pointless...

nice avatar max... i had mine first ; )

damn. you got pissed. I'm guessing he wants to go with RF for the CP part of the amp. everything you mentioned doesn't have that. You did offer some great alternatives to what he wants but he doesn't seem to be looking for other brands. Otherwise you are turning this into a VS thread rather quickly.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

oh im definitely into saving $$.. wouldnt dare spend 1200 on any amp! lol!

i still have to get the electrical, alt, batts, installation, dampening, box built, and other components to finish off this project

all within MY budget

oh im definitely into saving $$.. wouldnt dare spend 1200 on any amp! lol!

i still have to get the electrical, alt, batts, installation, dampening, box built, and other components to finish off this project

all within MY budget

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks fellas!

I researched the 2 amps that was mentioned, found a few good reviews on the ct 1400, and a ton of good reviews on the sundown

(depending on which model)?? Based on your knowledge n experience, being non biased, which of the 2 would u guys lean towards?

Not attempting to mk this a vs thread really, but have at it if u choose! Im sure this will help me with my decision.

Im ready to pull the trigger on this purchase then get on to the next phase!

i wouldnt go with any of the amps mentioned in in this thread.. he wants an sq build..

get ready to spend a good amount of money to get that sq build you want

Archived