Should I Or Not, Estimates For Damage From Break In?

not to be a dick but u had 3 grand total in theft and damadge ,i hade twice that stolen shit i payed 3 grand for my wheels ,and the cops came filled out a report

and thats all, when i called to check what they wanted to do the detective asked me if i found out who did it im just sayin your lucky

Edited by HASBROUCK

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

lol well i wouldnt put 3k worth or rims on my van lol i could find speakers,subs,amps,alts,batts,mids,leds many many other more useful things lol....

but the kids got dumb and busted so i got totaly lucky, and as far as insurance money there isnt any, i only have what the law requires in florida, since its so old they will not insure anything else on the van.... which sucks, i would love to put 10k worth of protection on my audio... doesnt take long at msrp to total a large chunk of change

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol well i wouldnt put 3k worth or rims on my van lol i could find speakers,subs,amps,alts,batts,mids,leds many many other more useful things lol....

but the kids got dumb and busted so i got totaly lucky, and as far as insurance money there isnt any, i only have what the law requires in florida, since its so old they will not insure anything else on the van.... which sucks, i would love to put 10k worth of protection on my audio... doesnt take long at msrp to total a large chunk of change

well it wasnt just on the rims they needed some things to be cut to fit a lowered fwd car

but congrats on having dumb car thives lol

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

They caught them dude thats why it can be run up. think of it this way. Did they think about damaging your stuff when they were stealing it? your time out of work dealing with this your mental anguish? the paranoia it causes now? Id get them for everything they caused. By not its letting them off easy I feel

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 2 months later...

a little update from my break in.

i recived a letter in the mail about when the kid went to court and this is what he has got so far,....

i will be going to the att. tommrow to find out what the fuck is going on with restitution ect. there asking me to submit my recipets ect and i already have so im going to show my ass if i have to , to make them find my paper work

but heres the list

withheld adjudication of guilt

24 months probation

reserve jurisdiction over restitution

no drugs/alch. without drs prescription

random urinalysis

alcohol evaluation/counseling

maintain / seek employment

attend school

$390 fine

$210 court costs

$50 cost of prosecution

$50 fees for cost of investigation

$50 public defender fees

$40 public defender app fee

$3 teen court fee

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thats good hes paying all court costs, and man i had 2 years of probation... that was hell on earth, always randomly going to drop and my life revolved around the state of MI

not saying thats punishment enough but hes not gonna be having fun for 2 months lol

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

i just hope i can get some money out of his ass. even if it takes till next years income tax return lol...