Should I Or Not, Estimates For Damage From Break In?

well i got my restitution form today, and i was wondering if it would be worth my time to get estimates for the side door mechanism that opens the door and closes that they broke, the rear passenger side door that they damaged to take the latch off , and the driver door where they riped the screws thru the metal.... the doors were in poor shape but they made it worse to a ceritan degree...

im haveing my buddie at the audio shop work me a estimate for replaceing the 0/2 from the alt to the amps in the back, my speaker wire from each door (connected to 6 6.5s per door) back to the amps, 3 batterys that they shorted out, instalation (sp) of the wires and amps.... and possibly a alternator since they shorted the batts.. and caused problems with my alt....

should i go the one step further and find out about the door and side door ? or leave well enough alone... its my first time and i dont want it to appear that im trying to fuck the system with them on my side... but to befair to myself all at the same time....lol ill let him slide on my new sleep less nights, and new found fear of the dark and the sounds that come knocking in the night :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

so you dont think i would be in the "wrong" if i made them repair what damage they did to the door, even tho the passenger door had been bent around the side of the van?... lol

im just kinda weary of what to do because i dont want to get into hot water for fraud or some shit like that... ( i wont try to get money for something they didnt do of course)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

so you dont think i would be in the "wrong" if i made them repair what damage they did to the door, even tho the passenger door had been bent around the side of the van?... lol

im just kinda weary of what to do because i dont want to get into hot water for fraud or some shit like that... ( i wont try to get money for something they didnt do of course)

does this mean that you caught the people who did it?

charge them for the damages they did do, and than for the all ur hard work u put in make them give u a paid vacation =)

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

lol yea they caught them the day after i droped 650+ on my new sub amp, and 300 on my new kicker lol....

ill do it , hope its around 3k worth of damages, and repairs.... only thing that sucks is it will prob be intorduced into his probation and id have to accept weekly payments instead of a lump sum check

It's not fraud if the damage was caused from the break in.

yah.

TEAMBASSINURFACE had his shit stolen and he made them replace the window they broke into.

Can I ask why they stole your shit, and what were they planning to do with it? I just find it fucking stupid to steal peoples shit theirs no real purpose.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

so would it be fine for me to have them fix this on the doors (pics)

and both rear doors have the same holes from the screws

DSCF3581.jpg

DSCF3584.jpg

they stole it because they wanted some boom in one kids moms jeep, and thought they could get away with it, and would have, if they didnt go to my friends shop looking for subs to run off the amps i just had stolen and telling my buddie their dad just gave them the amps that weekend lol... retards