Sundown Audio

Lanzar Opti 7001D

MatthewBigBossWilliams

I tried plugging the RCA into both input and output and had nothing. and the filters they are all set down. are they not supposed to be?

No, your LPF should not be turned all of the way down. For testing, turn that LPF all the way clockwise (You'll change it later, but while you're troubleshooting max it).

Subsonic - All the way left

Bass boost - All the way left

Phase - All the way left.

Also, unplug your remote gain knob while you're testing.

I tried plugging the RCA into both input and output and had nothing. and the filters they are all set down. are they not supposed to be?

No, your LPF should not be turned all of the way down. For testing, turn that LPF all the way clockwise (You'll change it later, but while you're troubleshooting max it).

I just checked it and it still wont do anything. I messed with the LPF and turned it up and still no sound is being reproduced. all settings are to the left. no gain remote at all.

I just checked it and it still wont do anything. I messed with the LPF and turned it up and still no sound is being reproduced. all settings are to the left. no gain remote at all.

Try using a different input source, like an ipod or phone mentioned above directly to the amp instead of your headunit.

Try using a different input source, like an ipod or phone mentioned above directly to the amp instead of your headunit.

If that does/doesn't work, then what would be the next thing? It is so confusing how it worked for the old amp but not this one.

If that does/doesn't work, then what would be the next thing? It is so confusing how it worked for the old amp but not this one.

If you've tried all the different settings/controls on the amp, and your other amp works with the exact same wiring.... If you try a new source directly to the amp and it's still a no-go.... then more than likely your amp needs repaired.

Archived