Headphones?

I am addicted to sq nothing worse than an ok sound when uve heard great especially in headphones and i am ready to buy some high quality OVER EAR headphones but idk much about headphones ive always been more in to car audio ive been looking at seinhiesser Urbanite XL's they claim bass and clarity witch sounds perfect but there newer so its kinda hard to find reviews i like the look of them but there like $250 so i dont wanna waste money on a good look im not real big into beats while they sound good im going for perfection at least as much perfection i can get for under $300 i wont over ear headphones that are comfortable (i kinda have a big head lol) if anybody can give me a review or other options that would be great thinks

Ive been looking into the same thing this past week, need them to be closed back. So far the akg 550 and seinheisser momentum are towards the top of my list, from reviews. I haven't had a chance to listen to them yet tho.

Team NorthWestSPL

• 2 weeks later...

I know you want over ear, but just a though here: In ear monitors are molded to your ear canal, so you get a perfect seal, and the sound quality is nuts.

I had a pair a few years ago, just to see what the are like. Hefty price at about $500 but they were the shit.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived