Progress! Hope that means your back is healthy and all is good.

Mind telling me the suspension mods--specifically the front? First gen Sport Trac is a possibility for my wife and it would need to end up similar to your ride height due to her back issues. If you don't want them online to be scrutinized by the mainstream feel free to pm me. Got my 4wd Tahoe down about 5-6" all around so 'outside the box' is perfectly fine. From what I've read I don't think you got the front that low with a simple torsion key flip...

Static drops are my bag.

The front had to be completely cut and dropped. Then welded back and they had to do some other mods to combat the camber. There is no kit for a front end drop on these explorer sports. The rear has a c-notch and a 2"drop. The extra weight brings the rear down to 5" drop.Overall it sits level when fully loaded. Rides like stock with the c-notch.

Mind telling me the suspension mods--specifically the front? First gen Sport Trac is a possibility for my wife and it would need to end up similar to your ride height due to her back issues. If you don't want them online to be scrutinized by the mainstream feel free to pm me. Got my 4wd Tahoe down about 5-6" all around so 'outside the box' is perfectly fine. From what I've read I don't think you got the front that low with a simple torsion key flip...

The front had to be completely cut and dropped. Then welded back and they had to do some other mods to combat the camber. There is no kit for a front end drop on these explorer sports. The rear has a c-notch and a 2"drop. The extra weight brings the rear down to 5" drop.Overall it sits level when fully loaded. Rides like stock with the c-notch.

That sounds similar to what I had in my head. Either relocate the mounting points on the frame or Z-notch the front. I'll borrow one that's near here and get it up on the hoist to check it out. Also going to try and look at a MkIV Jetta GLI tiptronic tomorrow if the CL lister gets back to me. Texted on Tuesday and again today. Told them cash in hand and can meet whenever. No response. Have had some good luck on CL before, looks like it's catching up to me…

Thanks for the info, now back to your epic build. Can't wait to see all the finish work!

Static drops are my bag.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived