dolarbilz Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 So how do I fix this video I'm mobile .I can click on pic and open it to photo bucket to play..I don't like that.
dolarbilz Posted September 12, 2014 Author Report Posted September 12, 2014 I love them wish I could get video posted lol
SlamminBeats Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 i run the cs comps. They're alright.
dolarbilz Posted September 12, 2014 Author Report Posted September 12, 2014 I heard the cs before loud just not solid mid bass And yes active On DD S4b with mack daddy 99prs
GSanders17 Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 I'm freaking jealous of that amp! I went to order one when they had a huge sale on them when they were phasing that amp out and I called too late to get one. I'm running mine active off of a DD c5d and they sound meh.
SlamminBeats Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 I heard the cs before loud just not solid mid bass And yes active On DD S4b with mack daddy 99prs nailed it
dolarbilz Posted September 12, 2014 Author Report Posted September 12, 2014 I'm freaking jealous of that amp! I went to order one when they had a huge sale on them when they were phasing that amp out and I called too late to get one. I'm running mine active off of a DD c5d and they sound meh. I seen one S4b for sale somewhere this week i think ebay
GSanders17 Posted September 12, 2014 Report Posted September 12, 2014 I'm freaking jealous of that amp! I went to order one when they had a huge sale on them when they were phasing that amp out and I called too late to get one. I'm running mine active off of a DD c5d and they sound meh. I seen one S4b for sale somewhere this week i think ebay I have a hard time paying more for a used one than I could have paid for a new one. Sadly thats what I'm gonna have to do to actually get one though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.