Jump to content

Kenwood DNX9140


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know this is an older unit but just the other day it started rebooting about every three minutes.

I have the most current firmware and it doesn't actually shut off it just reboots, Everything else stays on while it does this including the button lights.

I've searched and have seen others with the same problem but have not found a solution.

Anyone else seen or experienced something similar?

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Posted

I'd contact Kenwood and ask about their repair services.

2011 Chevy Silverado LT 5.3L 4x4 Ext.-cab

"Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think."

Posted

does it have a fuse in the back or inline on the unit? check to see if that's dicky at all........ if that's not it i'd suggest you take the unit out and wire it direct to your batt or take it to an audio shop for them to test

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...