Sonic Electronix

they are as acc. as your multi meeter. they have a internal dial that you must adjust with help of a multi meeter to set the stinger to read out the same as your multi meeter

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

they are as acc. as your multi meeter. they have a internal dial that you must adjust with help of a multi meeter to set the stinger to read out the same as your multi meeter

I was checking out some dakota digitals but my budget is 45 bucks and thats the price on the dot, expcept shipping is a good 10 dollars so the dakota digital is out of the question. I would get the stinger one but I really dont like it saying stinger right above your voltage reading. Anyone know something in the 45 dollar range I can get?

teamsundown-1.jpg

I was checking out some dakota digitals but my budget is 45 bucks and thats the price on the dot, expcept shipping is a good 10 dollars so the dakota digital is out of the question. I would get the stinger one but I really dont like it saying stinger right above your voltage reading. Anyone know something in the 45 dollar range I can get?

I got a fishman (dakota digital) from sounddomain.com wduring their clearence deal, and I like it. only problem is it doesn't have an accessory wire to tell the gauge when to turn on and off. other than that is is pretty accurate, and i like that it looks like a real gauge, not like the stingers.

I do like this gauge, even though it's analog. volt meter minus the gay logo in the center

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

this one looks pretty decent. i might consider this one myself...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-BLACK-7-COLOR-ELECTR...2QQcmdZViewItem

Im honestly only looking for a digital one since I have alot of empty space to fill in my center console (removed the stock 6cd changer up front) and already have a analog one in my cluster. I also am thinking about a temperature read out gauge too for my amps. The problem is I removed the top AC control housing and am moving it to where the 6cd changer was, only problem is there is a couple inches left in the gap. I could possibly squeeze the volt meter on one side and then the temp read out on the other. But I might just get the stinger then cover up the stinger logo.

teamsundown-1.jpg

this one looks pretty decent. i might consider this one myself...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-BLACK-7-COLOR-ELECTR...2QQcmdZViewItem

I think you may have found my next voltmeter. I have been looking for a full sweep voltmeter that didn't cost an assload of money.

Wes, if you want I will sell you my fishman voltmeter for not that much. PM me and I will get you pics after I move (I'm moving into a new apartment saturday) I never installed it, just wired it up to make sure it worked.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I think you may have found my next voltmeter. I have been looking for a full sweep voltmeter that didn't cost an assload of money.

Wes, if you want I will sell you my fishman voltmeter for not that much. PM me and I will get you pics after I move (I'm moving into a new apartment saturday) I never installed it, just wired it up to make sure it worked.

Definitely man, Ill shoot you a pm right now, about to go to bed so if I don't reply back thats your reason.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Scoche has a good voltage meter, i have one & its very accurate

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

yeah i questioned myself after i posted it about being analogue. but i kinda like that one too, if i can find a good place for it. and at least i got xtreme the hook up :) they had some other meters. i wanna find a speedometer and a tach, then ima wanna redo my cluster a lil somethin fancy :)