Jump to content

SQ 6.5 suggestions


bcbrassard

Recommended Posts

Posted

I went from JL Audio ZR650-CSi to Morel Hybrid MW6 and Elate CDM880 and Elate MT250 ..... more than happy !!!

ALPINE - DVA-7996

ALPINE - TME-M790

APPLE - iPad2

RF - 3SIXTY.3

RF - T1500.1 (x2)

RF - T600.4 (x2)

RF - T1D412 (x2) 12"

MOREL - 804 8"

MOREL - MW6 (x4) 6.5"

MOREL - CDM880 (x4) 3.5"

MOREL - MT250 (x4) 1.25"

XS POWER - D4800

XS POWER - D3100

MECHMAN - BLK370A

SMD - VM-1

SMD - TM-1F

SMD - OM-1 (x2)

still to come .....

SMD - VM-1 ..... a second one .....

MY BUILD PAGE

YouTube

144.4 @ 40Hz ..... (8/23/14)

Posted

Ya I don't know if my budget allows me to go that hi end of a brand but was looking Hertz ESK 6.5's. I have a few saved into my wish list to choose from.

Thanks for the info and glad your enjoying your upgrades.

Posted

My main goal here was to run 2 sets of the same speakers in the doors. I got some news that the income wasn't going to be what I though it was so a free option right now is to remove rear T2s to run in the doors as 2 Sets and put T1s in back. Shelve or sell the T3s which have about 50 hrs on max.

Might be the direction I go and see how it sounds, then upgrade next yr.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...