Donks

Yea i got some pix of donks that i have laying around somewere on a memory card. I will have to upload some when i get the chance. Over here in the midwest we ride donks also. But you gotta put them up in the winter time because we get hella snow and the salt that the city puts down on the roads will just kill the crome on peoples cars. But yea i dont care if people wanna hate on people riding clean or if its not your style. So what let them do they thing and you do yours....

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

I think the burn out is funny as hell, nothing against donks, I have alot of friends that have them, its just funny that he went to such extreme lengths to do a burn out. If you cant do one dont try. Shit i dont because I know it wont.

CHEVY RIDIN HIGH those cars got best of the best $hit on em. hella speakers nice interior. hella horsepower the biggest rims money can buy. cant hate on someone doing it big all the way around. nice cars

Yeah thats what I was saying......

I can't hate on them.... so I wouldn't do it or like it..... that shit is still pride in your ride bottom line.

I hate the idea behind donks, in that it is stupid to modify your suspensions for the SOLE purpose of fitting bigger rims. That said, you have to appreciate the work that they put into those cars. They definately left no stone unturned when building them.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I hate the idea behind donks, in that it is stupid to modify your suspensions for the SOLE purpose of fitting bigger rims. That said, you have to appreciate the work that they put into those cars. They definately left no stone unturned when building them.

100% agree with you.... but, whats the difference in someone putting some 24 or 26 on an SUV that is a 4x4? Both vehicles serve no purpose but to each owner that shit is Sick. The Craftsmanship behind some of the donks is pretty crazy. A straight axle in the front with no driveline? That just nuts!!!! Got to give props.

I hate those old piece of shit cars because those are the ones that are always scratching the side of my car in parking lot areas at my school.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

not the car the ignorant driver bro.

I like any kinda of modded car/truck

Donks

Lifts

Lowered

Bagged/Hydro

any type of custom fabrication only thing I hate to see is a performance vehicle pussified.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...