How can I fix a scratch in my door?

I was in a shopping malls parking lot and I always try to park my car dead center in parking spots to give myself and other cars plenty of space. This time I even parked separated from other cars. And for some reason someone parked next to my car and scratched it! Some fucking people man. I am guessing they opened the door and scratched the car and I havent tried any solution to take it off since I dont want to damage it or do anything I am not supposed to. I have a black Nissan Armada and the scratch is not that big but its white. Any solutions to take the scratch off? Do those pens that they sell at autozone work? Or will soap and water take it off? Anyways hope you guys have good solutions for this since I would love to get my car looking nice and clean again.

Thanks in advanced.

scratchfml_zps80471c81.jpg

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

If its white I'm assumung the car the did it was white. Just use some polishing compound and a cotton cloth. Theres no reason to put touch up paint on it when you good paint is under that undamaged.

If it is a scratch do white primer (???) then do as stated above, touch up paint and polish it out.

Archived