doesnt make sense....why did you have to drive away? you didnt really have to fight anyone...nor did you have to drive away...as soon as they started following you you should have stopped your car and been straight up with them..."wrong person my bad"...no need to run away as if your scared...right?

doesnt make sense....why did you have to drive away? you didnt really have to fight anyone...nor did you have to drive away...as soon as they started following you you should have stopped your car and been straight up with them..."wrong person my bad"...no need to run away as if your scared...right?

I just drove away thinking, woops wrong person, didn't think someone would follow me, I mean flash your lights at me ok i'll pull over, but it sure wasn't a cool thing to see a ranger come from the side and lock the brakes up in front of me, they meant business.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Hey bassjunkie what city or town do you live in? I live in Hilliard, Ohio which is 2 mins away from columbus. I have been in a situation just like yours only I didnt know the person...

Steubenville, likeee 2-3 hours away.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

I see this being your fault. You called out someone you didn't know and they was REAL and you caused this on your self trying to look cool in front of your chick friend. Your lucky this dude wasn't like a gang banger or something cuz they don't play depending where ur from. Back to the issue at hand this is no reason to go buy a gun. I've had plenty of shit talkers, shit talkin, and fights and I've never even thought about buying a gun. You ever see the movie Friday? or how bout rush hour? "Put the gun down and fight like a man" i forget the other quote something like "you lose some but you live to fight another day". "Do you need a gun to think your a man" "I'm a Man Without One" sorry if this was harsh but I just see this whole thing being your own fault and it's no reason to hop on the band wagon of having licensed right to bear arms ate such a young age.

:angry:

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Got damn man u live far on the east side of ohio!!!! My ex's grandparents live out there!!! Whew we man your like the 2nd person i know from there.... :lol::lol:

I'm in the columbus area alot my sister lives around there, i forget which area though, I'll be there mid april for a heart doctor appt.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

I say stuff like that to my friends all the time, I'm luck whatsup biiiiotch? But that's what you do when you know someone, so it's not like you were trying to start shit.

Sorry dude, but you're an idiot if you think 'gang bangers' would drop their guns and fight man to man like in a movie. You fuck up you get shot, they forget about you- and it doesn't mean shit to them. There is no man to man fighting someone who's serious, especially one with the lack of character most 'thugs' have.

Bro, you can't buy a handgun till 21, so unless you're hiding a 12guage on you, you have to wait lol. I know what you mean though, I'm getting my license to carry in the next month or two probably. There's too much going on, and when I show houses to complete strangers you never know what they're going to do. I HATE going to Baltimore, and I want to make sure I'm strapped when I go back. I had some kids try to hold me and my bro up a year or two ago since we wouldn't buy drugs from them, after my brother yanked the gun out of the kids hand they started trying to fight us, then ran off. Kids were only 13.

For the future though, don't just going hauling off if someones following you, go right the front of a big busy store or gas station- there will be cameras if they try to pull some crazy stuff, and most of the time it will help calm them down knowing a half dozen witnesses will be there. Just talk to them before you go all crazy down the highway. Good luck.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Hate to tell ya man..but a concealed permit would have done you no good. Unless they were doing bodily harm and had you "fearing for your life" the law would be against you for squeezing off a round and if you pull it out to scare them..that's called brandishing.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

know what I got from all that? you are too immature to own a firearm. you are too scared to own a firearm. you have too much to prove to own a firearm. you have entirely too much pent up hostility and a strange sense of entitlement that makes you very much the wrong type of person to own a firearm.

From the whole story, you didnt even note that at the end, when you actually TALKED to the guy, he was like "oh, I thought YOU were trying to start something". so if you had a gun and pulled it on him one of two things would have happened: 1) he would have backed down, you would have felt good about yourself until either he came back with his own or until the cops came and got you or 2) he wouldnt have backed down and you would have either shot him or got shot/beat with your own weapon.

You werent even "playing games", you were running all over town like a little kid trying to get away instead of just handling it to begin with. you yelled something at the wrong person, all you had to do was say sorry, I wasnt talking to you. there was absolutely no need for static. grow up already.

also-who the hell hangs out in a walmart parking lot anyway?

also part2-did you at least get somewhere with your date? a little slap and tickle B) ?