Pitbullx Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 fuck you too bitch, you ain't nobody with your throwback ride. You fake wangsta, believe that! Im not going to disrespect Steve's forum, it's dead herewahwahwahwahwahdamn straight I roll throwback rides bitch...theres a reason why they are called CLASSICS whose value appreciates ....while that pos you swear is a "big dog" is nothing more than a joke.....Im as real as it gets bitchboy, if anyone around here is fake it would be you for even thinking your truck even deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as steves or tommie. But I guess cramming a bunch of shitty speakers in a shitty ride makes you a bigdog in your world Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
BigOso Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 West Coast homie we roll old, slow and low 2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year 2006 Bass Race 156 points Team DC Sounds Team Maxxsonics Team HR Team Second Skin Team Hooker Audio http://dcsoundlab.com/ 2006 Bass Race 156 points 2008 Starting from scratch
Pitbullx Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 West Coast homie we roll old, slow and lowdeepwhiners aka bitchfromdaeeast doesnt know anything about that......their rides rust out after 3yrs Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 29, 2008 Author Report Posted March 29, 2008 West Coast homie we roll old, slow and low I like the "real" old school lowriders not that thing chiwawa man is riding. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 29, 2008 Author Report Posted March 29, 2008 deepwhiners aka bitchfromdaeeast doesnt know anything about that......their rides rust out after 3yrs You corny chiwawa, really you are. All I ever seen you do is talk tough to dudes in two or three forum like your trying real hard to intimidate. Smaching niggas on the internet or belittling is this mutt's MO. Shut the f already. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
bibby>Chode Posted March 29, 2008 Report Posted March 29, 2008 Keep the bullshit to PM's! This thread is over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.