DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 27, 2008 Report Posted March 27, 2008 I was checking my email the other day and came across a fan letter, assuming I might add but I guess he is calling out the Beast. What should I do? Subject: we wanna battle the beast truck Date: Mon, March 24, 2008 11:28 pm waters and sons car audio heard about the beast truck coming to florida, just to let the owner no, he better be ready, tell him to look out for the white (suburban, red excusion and white wagon). we want you bad! contact me at ([email protected]) I wrote back: Date: Wed, March 26, 2008 4:10 pm Where did you hear this rumor? How you know about the Beast from Da East? How do you guys battle down there? He wrote: Subject: we want you! Date: Thu, March 27, 2008 12:34 am heard about you from a friend, he showed us your web page, were you are rebuilding your truck, he said you were going to show use how to get loud and deep,we will be in dayton looking for you, (TIP)TAKE THEM EV DLs out your truck, and we bet you have them 4 channel amps on your mids,800.4 or may be a 1000 watt amp, that will not cut it,we have the loudest cars and trucks you ever wanna see, so when you cross in to florida be ready. Mr. deephitter beware you will get drowned out when you step foot in florida, so bring your best, and from what we see that truck is not it! (trust me) [email protected] and lasty, I wrote: Thu, March 27, 2008 1:18 am The Beast won't be at SBN because of other stuff that has to be taken care of. Alot of dudes after 4 years have said this and that about how they going to smash me, yet I'm on top of the thorn in the street ground pounding game. You speculate all you want on how and what is going where. I heard all types of systems and the only ones that will be drowning me is the uptown Dominican Style or the way it's done in Brazil as far as loud vocals go. Bass i can't complain, the lows is crazy. I can keep rambling to a person I don't know or ever heard of. Send me some pics of what you have because it's obvious that you have been learning about the Beast. Study hard Lad because I've been told this story before. If I decide to go to Florida, it will probably be at some show in Orlando because my peoples are down there. Overall is the name of my game (Bass/mids and highs) sounding in concert with each other without distortion and without one drowning the other out. Let's see some pics before I entertain you again and make sure it's yours because I have the nose to smell out the posers. OH, you said you have three vehicles for me, I have those three to match them. I am called The Beast From Da East for a reason. The truck is finished being rebuilt! Almost forgot, Im raffling the truck for 85.00, buy one and get a real banger because it's the total package (sounds/creativity/uniqueness/fame/custom work) -Beast DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
KWP369 Posted March 27, 2008 Report Posted March 27, 2008 fuck em' man u know u got one of the best out there u don't have to worry bout anything everybody else is sayin so like i said fuck em' Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 27, 2008 Author Report Posted March 27, 2008 fuck em' man u know u got one of the best out there u don't have to worry bout anything everybody else is sayin so like i said fuck em' not that I'm worried but amuzed by his tactics DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Twigz Posted March 27, 2008 Report Posted March 27, 2008 not that I'm worried but amuzed by his tactics If I was in ur shoes, I wouldn't of even replied to this stupid fuck head. I've seen ur videos on ur vocals and that shit still distorts the camera's sound. Don't let these fuck clown ass dick fuck chicken muffin heads say ur shit is weak, don't give em what they want and thats a "response" u know ur shit is the shit so keep it the shit by not trash talking back =P. yah, im bored so i decided to make all that words up. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
tejcurrent Posted March 27, 2008 Report Posted March 27, 2008 Don't let it bother you. There are some loud vehicles in FL for sure, but some of those guys let it go to their heads, and when they're assholes already it's a bad mixture of ego and idiocy. Let it roll off bro, you've got a name to back you up for a reason. tejcurrent XS Power T3
AI James Posted March 27, 2008 Report Posted March 27, 2008 what do you expect, you put it out there that you battle, and that you have a GREAT overall system, of course people are going to email you or want to challenge you. IMO he didnt disrepect you or come off bad at all. He emailed you its not like he was on youtube or sounddomain talking shit or something.
PaulO2288 Posted March 27, 2008 Report Posted March 27, 2008 Thats funny. What the hell is this supposed to mean? ""(TIP)TAKE THEM EV DLs out your truck, and we bet you have them 4 channel amps on your mids,800.4 or may be a 1000 watt amp""???? If hes telling you to take out the EV's and your amps hes an idiot. Your truck your music, Lmao that guys funny. Beast are you going to EZ-Concepts April 26th and 27th? or either day?
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 27, 2008 Author Report Posted March 27, 2008 what do you expect, you put it out there that you battle, and that you have a GREAT overall system, of course people are going to email you or want to challenge you. IMO he didnt disrepect you or come off bad at all. He emailed you its not like he was on youtube or sounddomain talking shit or something. You better go back in all the threads I have written and no where is a quote of me saying I have the great or greatest overall system but it is a good sounding vehicle. I have said I do battles and my preference of style that I battle, don't twist shit up. I didn't say either that he disrespected, all I said is I am amused by the style he took because I don't go challenging strangers like I know them. He said" I better not even step in Florida" Nowhere in any other forums or here have I called anyone out. I battle when its in my face where I can talk shit face to face and back up my shit talking if I have too. Internet call outs is weak. The guy owns a shop and coming at me like a liitle kid. If I wanted to battle ex. Chicken, Meade, Tommy or whoever, it would be at the point of the same show and that's how men do it but not call them out on emails. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
01xtreme Posted March 27, 2008 Report Posted March 27, 2008 I'm gonna be honest, I have never even heard of waters and sons car audio...EVER!!!! Much less them having the "loudest cars in FL" You are topdog in your game righ now, so people are naturally going to try and provoke you into coming down to battle them. Thnk about it this way, even if you wre to have come down there and whooped their ass, itwold bring a huge crowd to their shop. Sounds like they are doing it or publicity, cause I doubt they aregoing to be a success with all the sht talking their doing. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 27, 2008 Author Report Posted March 27, 2008 Thats funny. What the hell is this supposed to mean? ""(TIP)TAKE THEM EV DLs out your truck, and we bet you have them 4 channel amps on your mids,800.4 or may be a 1000 watt amp""???? If hes telling you to take out the EV's and your amps hes an idiot. Your truck your music, Lmao that guys funny. Beast are you going to EZ-Concepts April 26th and 27th? or either day? Yea, Ill be there but not to battle anyone just to open the truck up and showcase it! DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.