155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lo, my bad i though u were some one else...

i thin k ikno u what car u were talkin bought...was he over at the carl casper car show?

in the bass competition?

doubt it he didnt have enough bass

but he may have been there im not sure

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Got another school related story,, two kids at my high school, all JL systems of course, their parents paid prolly 1k on each of them. One has a 12w7 the other a 12w6, both are in tiny boxes. And they, plus most stupid people at my school swear up and down that their systems are louder, just cause theirs is JL and mines Power Acoustik. I spent maybe a third that they did, and im just as loud. :P

EDIT: not meaning to brag or anything, I just think mine hits pretty good for how little i spent on it

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

I demoed my stereo for a teacher, and the teacher was like "Woah! turn that shit down!" and one kid, told me my system isnt shit, and i quote "i can fart louder"

I know my system aint shit, i dont need to hear it from someone else <_<

reason for edit: no brains to think with

8v fury said:

Guest Nismofreak

Your always going to have a dont know talking shit to you belevie me there is a kid at my school who thinks his 2 rockford p1 12 on a sony xplod amp are louder than my 2 Audioque HDC3 15s on a Hifonics XX Thor

lol

some guy with 2 dual 10 in a prefab is louder than me haha

yea, reminds me of a story,

Here i was just had the top down at the Bball courts playen some Basketball with the crew. So here comes these punk kids from highschool saying quote " i got the loudest subwoofers made"!

So this had me hooked, i was like dang really the loudest in the world?!?!? so i had to take a listen.

I get into the car and i tell him to turn it up, hes got factory highs off some pioneer deck... anywase he turns it up and woww...

Honestly i could not have been more disapointed! i laughed, the second he turned it up all i herd was distorsion distorsion distorsion.. and here was the kid just jamming out to it, was funny....

Well i said your right those are the loudest subs ever and just kept laughing.

Then i said watch this magic trick, and went threw the options on the deck and turned on some filters and crossovers and the kid turns it back up, and the look on his face was priceless, he was like how did you do that? and the only thing that came to mind was im magical....

anywase i thought it was funny cause the kid had ok bumps at that but zero sound qual, what is bass without the sound qual? it isnt...

So thats my story, time to write a speech.... :)

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

people at my school are the exact opposite.

everyone knows me and knows i know more about audio and woofers then anyone there, unless someone just isnt saying something lol. but i disagree with the reason why you didnt turn it up matt. i think you knew he was louder then you :P

but, my buddy thinks his 3 10" CVR's off a memphis 1100D is the best in the whole county. its loud but id say 143 tops.

and his electrical is all stock and he seems to think his lights dimming is a good thing :P when i try and tell him shit hes like why should i do that? its fine lol.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I used to hear this alot.. after 2 years of shutting people up, haven't heard it much lately lol. If I went out to the lil ricer car shows I'm sure I'd get it again though. I remember one kid said JL 1000/1s were better than my Sundowns, that was funny lol.. this same kid also had a boy with a magical Rockford amp modded to do 3kw... off 8 gauge wire lol.

Archived