Sundown Audio

doubling the power?

JAYCEE3RD

he wants to be ridiculously not loud with lots of subs and amps. I mean, we should learn from this guy. Just because we drop thousands into our vehicles audio systems doesn't mean we should actually USE IT...They are obviously just there for show so everyone can see that we could play our music loud if we wanted to.

Wait so are you saying I shouldn't buy a DC 10k and run it at 32 ohms?

:peepwall:

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

he wants to be ridiculously not loud with lots of subs and amps. I mean, we should learn from this guy. Just because we drop thousands into our vehicles audio systems doesn't mean we should actually USE IT...They are obviously just there for show so everyone can see that we could play our music loud if we wanted to.

LOL Not saying that at all!! You should buy it!!!

and run it at 64 ohms OR just keep it shut off. Maybe buy 6 of them just incase you accidentally turn one on.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

LOL Not saying that at all!! You should buy it!!!

and run it at 64 ohms OR just keep it shut off. Maybe buy 6 of them just incase you accidentally turn one on.

That's only $14000 in amplifiers...for showing off.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived