''Bassman'' Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 Youtube Account : Bassman1439 New Build in progress: 1987 Jeep Cherokee 153 BT Alpine with 3 clarion eq 746 2 clarion mdc360 crossovers Alternator Mike Singer 230a and 350a Amps Taramp HD8000 Taramp HD6500 Taramp 5000 Taramp TS1300x2 Taramp 2000 Mids 16 Beyma mi100 8's 10 Beyma mi100 10's 4 beyma mi100 15's Highs 16 selenium st 350's/ 8 d250x horns outside Batts D3400 under hood and 8 d3100s Sub Stage 6 XL DC 15's 2 9KS
Rich Schenk Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 That is some sexy flex on those doors On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
knowledge Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 nasty REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.