5. Sealed or portedorted

6. Sub/port placement:up next to both subs

7. Max dimensions:20"w x 50"l x 25"d

8. Desired NET vol and tuning(optional):

9. Finish:

Painted

10. Zip code for shipping:

11) Additional comments:

I am building it, a lot of bracing and if baffle needs to be thicker that's fine

Many builders and designers also offer several options you can add if you would like. These are some of the more common options. If you want something you don't see listed feel free to ask.

Double baffle:

Double baffle/flush mount:yes

Round over all port edges inside and out:yes

Round over all outside edges:yes

45's in all inside corners:yes

Kerfed port:yes

Kerfed walls:

Slanted back:

Paint inside of port:

You're asking for a free design. Have some freaking patience, some of us work you know.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Maybe you meant 20"H x 50"W x 25"D?, in any case your dimensions are insufficient, not by far but still, if I'm not mistaken those are ~58W? Also 25D leave any clearance to the front seats? What do you mean by SPL, like burps? competition etc..? or just damn loud.

No the dimensions are what I need the 20" is back of wall to how far I want it to go before seat, 25" from floor up, the width is that way because I have d3100s goin next to the box, by spl yes I want it damn loud, the template for the topic was taken from someplace else and just filled it out

Say it's done 11 cubes @36Hz ~240 square inches of port area, that can fit on 26Hx58Wx21D or if you need 50" just go up or increase depth, place the battery elsewhere or do an odd shaped box that allows the battery space to be placed.

ill have to do some more measurements, im trying to mount the amps on front of box so i dont have much movement there, and i dont want a wall so im trying to keep the box not too high above my rear window and i wasnt planning on having to weld a rack up for the batteries to stick under the bed so im trying to keep those inside, maybe i can put those between the seats since i dont have a center console and would have to take the small bs seat out they have in it, i dont have the folddown armrest. in any case ill get that dimension too i guess

Archived