Sundown Audio

audiopipe apcl1500-1 or audiopipe apsm2000-1

Jordan Thurston

Audiopipes aren't as bad as folks on here like to make it seem. (flame suit on GFY's)

Just keep in mind when running one. low quality- Yes, will not put out close to rated the 1500 does like 900w @1 ohm. They like to put out dirty power if you aren't careful, and of course they will be less reliable per se than a high dollar amp.

My ap1500 was 3 years old when i sold it last week, i beat the fuck out of it nonstop, and even ran it at .25 ohm and it worked perfectly fine afterwards for months (i have witnesses to prove it) I clamped about 1200 VA fwiw

so just tread with caution

That is pretty much what everyone says on here. So you just confirmed they are in fact, as bad as everyone here says.

no the general reactions from people are like the amp is gonna grow legs one night and stab everybody. Perfectly fine for temp or multiple amps especially if can be had for cheap

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Some people say that, but most people just think it's shitty and doesn't put out rated power, which just happens to be true.

And there is no reason to spend money on a temp amp...I have never understood this line of thinking. If you can't afford what you want, how does spending money help?? Save the money from the temp temp amp and put that towards a good one.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived