Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sub opinions from experience...not research


yhateanxj

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a single SoundQubed Hdc3 15 in my sierra and I'm quite pleased with it.

Also do note there is ways around not wanting to give up much more space (going from 12 to 15) such as mounting inverted.

Something to look into, I was pleasantly surprised at the difference I found between the setups I've had in this particular truck (2 10s, 2 12s, single 12, and now the 15) and I find (maybe It's just me) that once you get into the 15+ range it's a different world when it comes to sound, and moving air. Kind of like entering the realm of "nasty" bass.

By all means my truck is quiet compared to 90 percent of people on here, and I've spent loads of time in 155+ vehicles, and it's nowhere near close... But my single 15 makes me (and the girlfriend hehe) happy.

Posted

If you looking for nice low end extension, go with the Sundown Audio Zv4. Your enclosure is a good size for it as is and if you get a dual two, you'll be able to send a decent amount of power to it.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s



 

Posted

if you have to argue that its not a vs thread it is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2900 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...