Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey send me any racing footage that you may posess. I wanna try to this movie maker that I have.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Posted

I have some local dirt racing, if you can wait till tomorrow.I have to get it off my camera.

Sure

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7730 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...