Sundown Audio

Amp Suggestions

MatthewBigBossWilliams

Wow, the Crescendo S1500 on the amp dyno is damn impressive. Plus you could pick 2 up brand new for under $600.00

I got SP4 15" as well and ran a RF T2500-1bdCP to each one and I am honestly upgrading to some bigger amp boards (from 2500 watt to 3500 watt)

IMO I would do what it takes to full power those subs.

Not sure if they answered this but when they were talking "CC" and you were asking they were talking about the SMD tool called CC-1 where you can gain match and set crossover/LPF/HPF/SSF frequency settings.

I think the two Crescendo amps is your cheapest option and least draw on your electrical (if it works out for your impedance)

I love RF amps but I just want a bigger board on mine, wish I had more efficient subs, but I already got them so....

and there is endless debate about 3500 watt boards.....hell look how many there is to choose from now days...

Best of luck deciding....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Wow, the Crescendo S1500 on the amp dyno is damn impressive. Plus you could pick 2 up brand new for under $600.00

I got SP4 15" as well and ran a RF T2500-1bdCP to each one and I am honestly upgrading to some bigger amp boards (from 2500 watt to 3500 watt)

IMO I would do what it takes to full power those subs.

Not sure if they answered this but when they were talking "CC" and you were asking they were talking about the SMD tool called CC-1 where you can gain match and set crossover/LPF/HPF/SSF frequency settings.

I think the two Crescendo amps is your cheapest option and least draw on your electrical (if it works out for your impedance)

I love RF amps but I just want a bigger board on mine, wish I had more efficient subs, but I already got them so....

and there is endless debate about 3500 watt boards.....hell look how many there is to choose from now days...

Best of luck deciding....

I could hook it up. So basically one amp would go on one coil and the other amp would go on the other coil. Then I would use the CC to match them both up as far as volume and frequency. But judging by the hook up and the manual, the amps would be seeing 1 ohm am i about correct? Also with this logic of setting it up, how would you control the bass? I would have two amps but one remote.

For $560 you can get a 3K amp

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_78508_NVX-XPLD3K.html

On sale at the moment if you use promo code BLUE20.

Do you work for NVX? You sure promote the hell out of them.
He's trying to win that contest LOL

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

haha would be nice to win that contest, but really... I have a lot of their stuff all ready and I'm happy with their products so far. That's a good deal for a 3K amp though, 20% off is a good chunk of cash. SonicElectronix ran it on the SMD dyno and it passes all of the tests in their video section.

Archived