OzzieComm Posted October 16, 2014 Author Report Posted October 16, 2014 I've just sent an email away to SHOK industries to see if they can tell me the displacement of the woofer. fingers crossed i'll get a reply. nothing to see here...
Joe X Posted October 16, 2014 Report Posted October 16, 2014 So here is a suggestion, had to pick a smaller net and a slightly higher tuning to almost fit your dimensions, wood thickness set to 18mm, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 9 cm, figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside. 45s as follows if you want to do them:
OzzieComm Posted October 20, 2014 Author Report Posted October 20, 2014 Cheers Joe X, I'll make up in cardboard and check, I have a large trunk opening to work with. just to note the displacement of the woofer(s) are .13 cuft per sub so .26 - my last calculations were based on .3 so pretty close. nothing to see here...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.