Sonic Electronix

Two amp's are also more efficient than one. How do you know if you're wired at 1 ohm you will rise to 2 ohm's? Guessing has no place in reality. If it was me I'd do two amps over one.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Don't be so concerned with impedance rise. It's going to happen regardless of your amplifier setup.

What kind of amplifiers are you thinking about getting?

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Two amp's are also more efficient than one. How do you know if you're wired at 1 ohm you will rise to 2 ohm's? Guessing has no place in reality. If it was me I'd do two amps over one.

Ah ok. Thanks. Heard it said that rise is normally between 1-1.5 times the nominal load. I know this is not the correct way to go about it but im going to need the amp/amps before I do the install and cant test my rise until the install is complete. I have never ran multiple sub amps and im still learning so bear with me.

Well in this case then get the dd over crunch any day. this shouldn't have even been a question unless the amps were on par with each other quality wise. Also make sure your electrical is good enough for what you're trying to do

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived