Jump to content

Demo in Baytown Texas


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you want to drive this way I'll let you hear the f150

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Fuck man i would kill to hear your system but it's too far :( i am at the comfort suites in baytown.. Sucks because i never get to hear good systems. Except mine which is ok 2 FI BL 18s on 3krms in a 20 cube box. In a 1997 burban.

Posted

Man big hoss I didnt know this stuff existed around me.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

Should've asked earlier in the week since i leave tomorrow i coulda made it down if i still had a full day.

SHit, if you gave me a heads up I could have met you half way, Im always down to find an excuse to take the truck out

Man big hoss I didnt know this stuff existed around me.

whre you from?

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 708 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...