Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sub box help for level 3 dc sounds 15


Blane

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys. I have a 1994 accord and I has purchased a dc sounds level 3 15 and I also got a 1500 watt sundown amp to push it. I need to do an aero port box that is 3cubic feet. I will be building it on my own so can someone give me so help or a blueprint to build the box?

Posted

Im sure someone will help you. Just keep checking back. But I am also sure that they will need your maximum dimensions of your trunk or they cant really blueprint you a box they could only blueprint a 3 cube box. So go ahead and get those and post them. Welcome to SMD.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

Well due to the large flare PSP ports have it will not be possible to fit the port and sub in the same face unless you have the port turn, you will need fittings to have this done, otherwise port sideways is the only option besides a slot port which I would probably prefer in your case.

NOTE: Suggested dimensions MUST be checked before considering building this.

NOTE: power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 6", figure is just an assembly guide.


NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

dcl315.jpg

15_SFPS.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5208 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...