gen 2 dodge viper res freq?

sinful7

thanks man. I will do that and see where it peaks.. im just new to this and the sticky thread has me totally confused... I am sure there isn't some hidden secret lol.. and im not asking for it to be perfect.. just push me in the right direction so I don't do a 130db when its obvious I should be doing150db ya know what I mean? lol pun intended

Can anyone tell me what to do as far as tuning after I find the peak like Orion stated? in my mind I just tune the port to that freq, and play that tone in the lanes?? but im sure it cant be that simple..??

Badass viper

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

thanks man. it has all the trimmings its just now time to get an audio upgrade cause its all OEM still audio.. but I have lots of goodies for it.. debating on 13w7 or my 12" type x off my audison lrx 5.1K amp, and I have some MB quart Q series comp sets for the doors.. should be a nice improvement. :)

no more guesses guys? and can anyone help me figure out what to do with the port once I find the peak freq? what the next steps would be?

Would it be of benefit to start with a removable port and keep trying diffierent combos till i hit the best? then build the final box to match whatever was the loudest on the meter?? But start out at the peak freq?

You sure that's not a '96 GTS? That's the only year the racing stripes were suppose appear in the section of the license plate IIRC. I use to have a '96 as a shop car

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

positive its a 97 and the stripes were added on later, but props on knowing your vipers!

figured it would be something like that. I had MB Quart QSD216 for the doors, JL 10W7 in the tire well with 2 PG Titanium amps with plexi covers. I'll have to try to dig through old photo albums to see if I have pictures.

Interesteing.. I am going to be running the same mids and highs and a 13w7 off a lrx5.1L Audison amp. How did you like those mids and highs, and how well did you like the w7? I am hoping it isnt too large for my setup... But I imagine it will sound darn good.. thinking ill tune the box around 32hz around 2.8-3 cubes for nice daily sound.

SPL I plan to use a different box which is why im here.:) I want a nice score for some local shows haha

i did a sealed enclosure for mine. it was all to keep up with exhaust note and road noise. i liked them, well loved them.

Archived