First Big Build: F150, 2 Fi Team 15s, AB 1100.1, Singer Alt and More

Update on box: did a practice run with the black stain on the back of the box since it won't be seen.....it didn't come out how I wanted so I've made other plans (should look pretty good when it's done).

Other progress.....

Grounds for the front battery are connected.....threaded the holes, sanded down to bare metal and lathered it up with lube to prevent moisture from getting in there.....just need to spray some undercoating on there or plastidip since I have it on hand.

17C4111B-D4B4-4078-BC38-A3A1F6C1EA38_zps

54018223-BE42-43CC-8F4C-A5AC90503C14_zps

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

• 2 weeks later...

So winter finally decided to show up and has pretty much put this build to a stand-still right now.....

cold-as-balls-1_zpsf76eb78a.jpg

.....BUT it's supposed to be in the low 30s this Sunday so will pretty much feel like summer time.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

You're doing it right.

I like it. :good:

Did you tell us what you'll run for mids&highs ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

:popcorn: you got my attention, curious, how those subs treat that box.

Any concerns or suggestions?

screws and a ton of them

or nails with the nail gun

maybe glass the inside too

so much power that box top might blow off!

You're doing it right.

I like it. :good:

Did you tell us what you'll run for mids&highs ?

Thanks man.

Nope....not exactly sure yet but that won't happen until Spring/Summer......still factory in the doors right now haha

I might get some 6.5" for the front doors until then just to have some upgrade......

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

yeah its funny how -6 degrees can make 30 degrees feel like spring. I wish i had a heated garage i could work in.

Yeah.....I have a 3 car garage and can't put one car in there haha

One part is dedicated to my gym and the other part is half my temporary workshop and a bunch of shit that I need to either put on the tree lawn or sell in a garage sale......you want to buy a weight bench?! lol

Once I get all the crap cleared out, I want to get one of those Mitsubishi heaters and have enough room to get my truck in there need be.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

Archived