Jump to content

What are good mid bass drivers


Joseph Chambers

Recommended Posts

Posted

What speakers should I buy for mid bass in the kickers and what do I tune mid bass at with the EQ? A local dealer suggested Kicker Comp 8" C8-4 even though I have a orion speakers... I really didn't want to mix match brands :/ but I guess orion doesn't make midbass drivers.

I would like 8 inch drivers in the kick panels. I am getting my amps, speakers and EQ tomorrow: 1ZV8W6664265879066 but Im still determined to get midbass.

...can I turn a mid range speaker to midbass? These are the two drivers I am looking at now:

Kicker Comp 8" C8-4

Kenwood KFC-XW800F

What suggestions for midbass do you have?

HU: Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT

Mids & Highs: ML280.3, ML700.3, ML1800.3 Mille Legend Series 3 way

Lows: x3 JL Audio 12TW3 powered by JL Audio RD1500/1 

Cable: x2 Skyhigh 0 Gage OFC kits. Skyhigh 8 gage & 16 gage OFC speaker cable

Sound Deadener: 121 sq feet of Skyhigh 120mil
DSP: AudioControl DM 810

Project Build Log

Click here: 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee SQ Build to see the build progress.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 767 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...