Sundown Audio

2 amps, 1 woofer

MatthewBigBossWilliams

Get the big 3 done and you'll see a big difference. Also, if you say you can't find a H/O alt, your not trying hard enoug

Considering I asked Mechman, DC and Singer which I am still waiting on a response from Singer, I still have a big nope.

Really? Well I am sure that reply from singer should be good. I have seen people say they couldn't find anything and he came through. Now when you say you asked, did you just look at what they have availible. Or did you actually get in contact with them to see if they can make you something custom.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Get the big 3 done and you'll see a big difference. Also, if you say you can't find a H/O alt, your not trying hard enoug

Considering I asked Mechman, DC and Singer which I am still waiting on a response from Singer, I still have a big nope.

Really? Well I am sure that reply from singer should be good. I have seen people say they couldn't find anything and he came through. Now when you say you asked, did you just look at what they have availible. Or did you actually get in contact with them to see if they can make you something custom.

I emailed them all., I am still waiting for a response form Singer.

how the hell do you guys get your subs to move like crazy.. mine dont seem to move and get loud. i can only imagine if i did have them at full excursion

im talking about in person.. my mayhem dont move that much some cameras dont record movement that good but im talking in person. my subs dont even move an inch

Archived