My Quest For A Perfect 6 Pack: Update 11/03

UPDATE ON PG 5 BISHES :D

so i was sitting in my room thinking, how fuckin awesome would it be to have a ripped pack of abs for the summer where i know ill be going to beaches and lakes alot.....So i finally had the balls to go through with this.....Started at midnight this morning and have the deadline for June 9, 2008....that gives me almost 10 weeks.....Ill have pics weekly to update...so whether i get bigger or smaller itl show on the pics. At the end of the week ill also say exactly how much and what i ate and total number of calories......also what excersize i did that day....

I am currently 167.5 pounds

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Good luck, bro. I have come to terms with the fact that I will never have abs. it is about a 50/50 split of diet and exercise, you basically want to have as little fat as possible over your abs, but you still need to have fairly well defined abs to even have a chance.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

ima somewhat hell i unno but im 5' 8'' and waigh 225 but wanna tone up alil to get my "love handles" :lol: down a lil and get rid of dis belly, i useto workout alot after work but i cant seem to find the time anymore, i useto work like 8hrs a day then workout 2hrs after work but ied be so damn tired ied go home n go to sleep, all i did was upper body but didn't seem to get rid of the belly just kinda tone up my arms, i would do situps but i dunno how much those rly work, we got one of those ablounge's in the basement i was gunna try out for a while and see how dat worked, im not lookin for a 6pack just somewhat of a toned look instead of a billy bob :blush:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Im such a fatass, when i saw the title of this topic, i thought it was about a six pack of beer a six pack of soda <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

same same!!

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

One of my friends ashley(weighs like 105lb)did 200 sit-ups a night and n 2weeks had 2 abs lol

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

ima somewhat hell i unno but im 5' 8'' and waigh 225 but wanna tone up alil to get my "love handles" :lol: down a lil and get rid of dis belly, i useto workout alot after work but i cant seem to find the time anymore, i useto work like 8hrs a day then workout 2hrs after work but ied be so damn tired ied go home n go to sleep, all i did was upper body but didn't seem to get rid of the belly just kinda tone up my arms, i would do situps but i dunno how much those rly work, we got one of those ablounge's in the basement i was gunna try out for a while and see how dat worked, im not lookin for a 6pack just somewhat of a toned look instead of a billy bob :blush:

In order for you to lose you stomach and love handles you need to do cardio. Doing sit-ups will make you abs bigger, but if they still have fat over them you will just look fatter.

<-------------------------- knows from experience.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived