Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

aero port size for 2 15"


Motorboat KER

Recommended Posts

Posted

And sorry that isnt a dick response i could of worded it better

No worries, I drew first haha. I'm on your side, I promise.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Gotcha, it's by necessity. I just wanted to know, I wasn't trying to be snooty(well a little with the amount of 4th order threads lately).

Two of those 12s in a bandpass, I'd want like 80" of port. That's me, take it for what it's worth. A 10" port is 78.5", close enough. Make an MDF "donut" for the inside of the enclosure and the outside so you can flare it with a router.

Ok thanks! I just didnt want to offend anyone since i am still learning

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3147 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...