lol yea i know how that is....i just got my license taken for 6 months...

ouch that sucks. it happened to me in florida for street racing. i lost it for 2 years. now i just wanna look good and be loud. of course i will do something to the motor. i am thinking a SVT lightning swap. if the funds allow. and i just found out the guy who was selling me the suicide door kit sold it to someone else. so i am pissed a little. plus my suspension wont fit. it would drop it another 4 in the front and 6 in the rear. it is already lowered 2 front and 3 rear. it would be slammed, so i am gonna have to live with this look for awhile.

----reference's----

meade916

a ride is a ride bro.....i totalled 2 cars already and ive only been on the road for a little more than a year :( First accident was my fault, ( and theyre suing for 1 million dollars) but the second one was his fault but my fault in the law's eyes....He was speeding but i cant prove it...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

a ride is a ride bro.....i totalled 2 cars already and ive only been on the road for a little more than a year :( First accident was my fault, ( and theyre suing for 1 million dollars) but the second one was his fault but my fault in the law's eyes....He was speeding but i cant prove it...

dude you need to buy a bicycle. j/p man you drive like my wife

----reference's----

meade916

Ummmmm nice truck but I gotta question, how would you do a suicide door kit on a truck that latches on the rear door?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.