Sonic Electronix

Serious budget ground pounder build opinions needed

Are you ready to buy like right now? If so I'd keep an eye out for black Friday sales droppinhz was talking about some stuff being 40% off that day only and soundqubed has everything 10% off that day. I'm also willing to bet sonic electronicx will have some good deals as well among many others.

Thats kinda what I was planning on... Buying during black Friday. I could probably get all of my subs for under $500 if they were on sale. That's why o posted this so I could get some opinons before black Friday.

I will fabricate the box myself, as I have a ton of woodworking tools. I'm just waiting for the right subs and I'll build a box. ?

Bro, entry level digital designs for days! I bought my 512 series (discontinued now but replaced with many other lines) for $110 brand new. That single sub plus 500 watts was the loudest system I have ever heard in that price/power range. Spent less than $400 for that entire system (subs, amp, wiring, head unit)

I will look into those.. but if I'm spending over $100 on a sub I'll be buying soundqubed FTW

Bro, entry level digital designs for days! I bought my 512 series (discontinued now but replaced with many other lines) for $110 brand new. That single sub plus 500 watts was the loudest system I have ever heard in that price/power range. Spent less than $400 for that entire system (subs, amp, wiring, head unit)

I will look into those.. but if I'm spending over $100 on a sub I'll be buying soundqubed FTW

Sound qubed and digital designs come from the same build house , sound qubed is like their budget brand.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sound qubed and digital designs come from the same build house , sound qubed is like their budget brand.

What? Really? I never knew that

Well I shouldn't say built in the same place but same parent company, pulled from their website

DD Audio in the recent years had the son of the company open up a separate company, called SoundQubed, which also is a mobile/car audio company. The main difference with SQ products is that they are all manufactured overseas in order to remain a cost-effective solution for the DIY crowd. SoundQubed can also be ordered directly from the SQ online store. The parts / materials used are either identical or very similar. Just like Digital Designs, SQ is built to last.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well I shouldn't say built in the same place but same parent company, pulled from their website

DD Audio in the recent years had the son of the company open up a separate company, called SoundQubed, which also is a mobile/car audio company. The main difference with SQ products is that they are all manufactured overseas in order to remain a cost-effective solution for the DIY crowd. SoundQubed can also be ordered directly from the SQ online store. The parts / materials used are either identical or very similar. Just like Digital Designs, SQ is built to last.

So how does AQ fall into this? Jw

Huh, never knew they were sisters. Interesting. Either way, dd (and Sq I guess, but never ran them) FTW!!! When balling on a budget at least haha

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Archived