DophieMan2013 Posted November 21, 2014 Author Report Posted November 21, 2014 Your widtg is a foot by 3 inches? hmm yeah not sure where those numbers came from. Thanks for pointing that out. 2'32" why sundown? Closest store to where I live has them, price, and I like what ive heard. Quote
Motorboat KER Posted November 21, 2014 Report Posted November 21, 2014 What kind of power can you dish out Quote
DophieMan2013 Posted November 21, 2014 Author Report Posted November 21, 2014 Power like charging power? Quote
DophieMan2013 Posted November 21, 2014 Author Report Posted November 21, 2014 I can add 1 alt and battery to what's already in the vehicle. Stock I beli the alt is 220amps. Quote
MaxVolume Posted November 22, 2014 Report Posted November 22, 2014 so first width was 1' x 3" (2 different dimensions) now it's 2' and 32" wide? protips.... something X something is comparing length X width or maybe height X width... etc 12 inches (12") is a foot (1') so a width of 2'32" doesn't make a lot of sense... unless you haven't fully simplified units... Quote
DophieMan2013 Posted November 22, 2014 Author Report Posted November 22, 2014 Yes! Haha another type o. Ugh 2'3". Quote
kid5800 Posted March 30, 2015 Report Posted March 30, 2015 Why sundown, crazy question Quote TURN THAT $#!+ DOWN!!! HUH? WHAT?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.