Lookin good, keep it up!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

4 cylinder. At .5 i can beat on my roadtrips allday and the amp doesnt get hot, subs laugh at that power. No idea clamped power yet, but kinda impressed

Im not sure about pcm he built the alt and i put it on.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

• 1 month later...

Im kinda stuck as to how to tune my amp and headunit. No matter how i set the amp and headunit my sub only plays decent bass at a certain frequency. i think i tuned it to 35hz but it should be able to play lower/higher but sounds weak. some songs it wangs some other songs its very weak so ill mess with it more on my day off tomorrow

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Whats a good double din touchscreen that is pretty user friendly i always liked alpine but open to new brands. Dont need Nav, just aux and bluetooth.

Also wheres the best place to get enclosure carpet and aerosol glue that matches the interior of my car

i always just buy carpet from johann's fabrics, one right down the road from me, i love the looks i get when i walk in covered in saw dust and wood glue. and i just use 3m 77 spray glue from basically ANY hardware store

other fabric places are hobby lobby, even walmart.

if your not going to do nav, why get a touch screen double din. go with something simple and easy to use: http://store.sony.com/bluetooth-app-remote-radio-w-pandora-zid27-WXGT90BT/cat-27-catid-All-Car-Stereo-Receivers-Speakers 150bucks on amazon usually, its what i use. it can change colors, has all your rca outs with aux and bluetooth.

kinda interested in upcoming michigan shows just to get metered for the first time. if anyone knows of some lmk ill showup

I hear there are no shows in MI this year, come on over to Ohio!

• 2 months later...

I been messing around with this setup for a while and it really seems the enclosure i first built is limiting them. Wonder if i should try Ram Designs to throw together a design. It sounds great on some songs but others its surely lacking. Not really sure where to go from here. As for speakers and electrical im happy just need a big 3 done

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived