Sonic Electronix

Car audio for Christmas present

NVX- impressive quality, for the money. LMFAO

OP, don't cheap out.

Well, it's not my car and he's not picky. Plus, you have like 22k posts. I'd imagine you know a lot more about car audio than my brother would ever care about lol. The NVX package seems like a budget friendly upgrade from his stock stuff. He has nothing else to compare his stock system unlike a seasoned vet as yourself.

It has nothing to do with post count. Its about buying quality stuff once, instead of having to replace cheap stuff later. Just do it right the first time. Im just giving you advice, you don't have to take it, but at least consider it.

I was just connecting post count to all the advice you must give to the website.

2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver)

Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS

Amps: RF P1000X5

Front: RF P16-S

Rear: RF P1694

Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10

Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build

Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104

i would do some nice infinity speakers for doors and rear. tried and true. as for subs and amps sq used. even the earlier ct subs. are decent. get a decent 500/700w amp and a true 500/700 Sub.

hell even a alpine type r 10 for $100 bucks wouldrock his world.

but the 85db thing... i talk louder then 85db. a silent room is 40db average conversation is 60/65db.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Just ordered these that RainStyke suggested. Brother has a Planet Audio and VX3002 left over from his previous vehicle and I have the matching VX3004 from mine. Think I'll reserve those to power his ride so save a few bucks. Maybe he'll get a wiring kit from the parental units for Christmas *cough cough* ;)

We've used one channel of the VX3002 on a PowerBass 10' in his little dodge dakota. Did the job very well. The VX3004 killed my hifonics components in my totaled mazda tribute =/

Anyways, thanks for all the suggestions.

2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver)

Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS

Amps: RF P1000X5

Front: RF P16-S

Rear: RF P1694

Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10

Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire.

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build

Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104

i hate alpine decks! they clip early and cost to much! not to mention a 30hz slope. get a pioneer deck and the rest alpine. i know most of you like alpine decks but i hate them.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

I've used all ranges of there decks. they are good, but as far as a budget (under $300) basshead deck i have no use for them. they do great at Bluetooth, mp3... stuff like that. but there lower dollar stuff doesn't have much of anything for eq control.

i know some people here love them, but I'd take jvc and def pioneer any day

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

NVX- impressive quality, for the money. LMFAO

OP, don't cheap out.

Well, it's not my car and he's not picky. Plus, you have like 22k posts. I'd imagine you know a lot more about car audio than my brother would ever care about lol. The NVX package seems like a budget friendly upgrade from his stock stuff. He has nothing else to compare his stock system unlike a seasoned vet as yourself.

It has nothing to do with post count. Its about buying quality stuff once, instead of having to replace cheap stuff later. Just do it right the first time. Im just giving you advice, you don't have to take it, but at least consider it.

I was just connecting post count to all the advice you must give to the website.

if they aint a mod, a high post count means alot of bromance

Wait and see what kind of deals popup black friday

I like rockford speakers and kenwood headunits myself

or you could get him a giftcard to bestbuy/walmart and let him pick the best gear, lol jk

Archived