just got a new 04 yukon for the wife, could use ideas.

I don't know where I'm going for the recone or if I want to just do it myself. I know for sure I'm using the original dustcap if possible.

Trent is?

I had a lower end focal and we hated it. Suggestion on which ones?

I don't plan to use a processor but if I go that route it would be a 360.3.

As for pricing, the 10% is to cover shipping to Alaska. From time to time I can get just cost.

Haven't looked at cat yet but I will.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

You can pick up a 06 Sierra front end. Has some huge circle fog lamps. Bumper can be color matched too.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Yeah I'm trying to find a how to on the shaved rear bumper but can't so far.

I like the angry eye look and I'm sure she would. I would open them up do a retrofit and add either a blue or pink led brow inside on a separate switch for her.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Ok. Went through more options on the front end with the wife she wants to keep the stock frnt end with projector hid up front. I didnt realize I but apparently it has fogs stock. So I'm think led bulbs for those. She want a blue led brow above the lights inside the housing for a clean look.

This is the rear end she wants

http://www.carid.com/2000-gmc-yukon-denali-body-kits/street-scene-roll-pan-12495393.html

For the rear speakers it will be just simply upgraded to some simple coax speakers. Most likely some RF punch as she agreed to that.

Going to start looking at cdt for the front now.

So far in liking these.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived