just got a new 04 yukon for the wife, could use ideas.

As the title says

I just want to work on getting ideas and a plan together.

She likes sq for sure and it will be the vehicle the kids ride in most.

So far the list is

Hid headlights

Bumper with stock fog light locations

Hid fogs

Pioneer touch screen unsure of which one

I have a RF power series hx2 that will be reconed (12")

Now I can get RF at cost plus 10% so that's the route I want to go but I think she wants a different brand so open to suggestion.

Amps will be RF power series.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Exactly what recommendations do you want bro, besides the HU? You seem to have a good bit picked out.

For the HU, what features would she want? What about budget?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

For hu ill most likely just need the ability to run some headrest monitors eventually and Bluetooth gotta look at what pioneer has to offer.

Amps, wiring and rcas will be RF.

That stuff is decided because I get cost plus 10% on all of it since I work at a dealer.

For the doors I need help.

She doesn't seem to want Rockford doors speakers.

For the interior does anyone have pics of stuff they have done? Just needs to have a simple but unique design.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

A nice lighting upgrade would be the Denali projector headlights. Direct drop in

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

She doesn't like RF because I do from my guess.

Now she wont get an option on amps though. It will be 2 power series mini 1 400xab and 1 500x1bd.

Just need options on door speakers, maybe hertz? Anyone with opinions on them?

Looking at some spec d hid headlight housings. Maybe do a retrofit on them to put in a bi xenon projector. No warm up on high beams ?.

She wants a clean look no chrome inside or out but so far all I can find us a shaved bumper that she likes. Could use help on the front bumper. Want something that has locations for fogs.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Crescendo makes some nice sounding door speakers. Same with DD from what I have gathered. What is the budget you are looking for? And do you still want a different brand other than RF?

I'm trying to plan for something other then RF for the doors but I'm doing t4 comp set upfront in my car so maybe change her mind.

As an idea I'm thinking 6.5 mid range and 8" midbass upfront in the doors with tweets in the a pillars. Rear speakers will run of the hu.

If needed ill do a 400x2ad for the 8" mid bass.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Do some Focal or CDT setup in her doors to give them a whirl. Do you want to use a processor? I know what my cost(I get cost on RF too, without the plus 10) is on a 360.3.

I'd do a good job of deadening on the doors, roof, etc. Maybe do the whole works with MLV too ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived