Why Would You Do This?

I like Donks, but thats TOO high, looks nasty.

i think they are waste of cars and ugly as sin!! but to each is own!

I do like the sexy silverado behind the lincoln when he pulls in. the blue and gray silverado.

that was on thing that cought my eye as well and i dont even like chevys

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

That car is straight up getto. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Guest Powered By Hate
That car is straight up getto. LOL

Well as americans you know we push the envelope in every case. Have you seen the guy on 40's? Or that guy Steve with 20k in a tahoe or 30k in a caddy? Thats expected.. if he wasnt soft he'd put some agricultural tires on there. Some 54's.. Theres a couple cars around my house that are like that but they are on 38's. A mercedes and a Jag, 80's style on a giant lift kit. Mudders with AC and leather.. I'll post some pics.

Yay, I'm not the only Ford Fan here.

you no it!!fords are the shit!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Well as americans you know we push the envelope in every case. Have you seen the guy on 40's? Or that guy Steve with 20k in a tahoe or 30k in a caddy? Thats expected.. if he wasnt soft he'd put some agricultural tires on there. Some 54's.. Theres a couple cars around my house that are like that but they are on 38's. A mercedes and a Jag, 80's style on a giant lift kit. Mudders with AC and leather.. I'll post some pics.

that Regal on 40s belongs to my boy Gil.... he did it for shits n giggles and it attracts ALOT of business to his shop www.1usamotorsports.com.... he does great work and has the best air dancer in the world...."Cyclone"

and btt its just a raggedy ford so its okay

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Thats not an Donk....Thats just an ugly shitty ass car....A caprice impala 71-76 is a donk.

71-76 caprice/impala is a glasshouse :blink::rolleyes:

Edited by Pitbullx

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio