360.3 question

so ive been going threw some ideas for a real build for my neon. i was thinking about using a laptop as the deck glassing a touchscreen into the console and running everything audio wise threw the laptop

plan was to have a digital to analog convertor sound card them from there to the 360.3 but not onwing that item yet im unsure if i can run one set of rcas into the 360.3 then have it divide those into front rear sub and so on.

i currently have rockford power 6x9s and 5-1/4 components planning to get some rockford slim 8s for the doors as a mid bass, so ill be running 3 amps total a 5k for the substage a 100x4 for the 6x9s and components ,120x 2 for the slims.

would the 360.3 be the best for this situation where i wont be running a deck just off the laptop

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

so even with 1 input i can still have 8 outs and go threw and tune them as i choose, pretty dope. anyone here used a digital to analog converter. wondering if ill notice anything should being the quality would be a good deal better

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived