Mosin Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 Hey eveery one... i have this set-up im gunna run probably for SPL the project is a 92 Dodge Dynasty and im gunna run a 200Amp Alternator, 0g Power, and a Optima yellow top for 2 15" L7s in a ported box, the box itself has its own separate chambers for each woofer, ported at 3.0 cu.ft. and i am gunna use a 2600watt Hifonics Class d amp to power them what is your guys opinions on this?? Im gunna remove the rear seats for the SPL Comps.. what do you guys think this set-up is good for? db wise?? any suggestions??http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/sty...default/dry.gif im open to any suggestions at all for a louder set-up.... Thx!!! Derp.
cichlidfort Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 I have two Kicker L7 15's in a ported 6.2 foot cubic box tuned at 33 hz with stock electrical. The box doesn't have seperate chambers like yours. It is just one big chamber. I have never got it metered but I can tell you it gets pretty loud. I am going to dynamat my Jeep this weekened I hope. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Mosin Posted April 4, 2008 Author Report Posted April 4, 2008 I have two Kicker L7 15's in a ported 6.2 foot cubic box tuned at 33 hz with stock electrical. The box doesn't have seperate chambers like yours. It is just one big chamber. I have never got it metered but I can tell you it gets pretty loud. I am going to dynamat my Jeep this weekened I hope. WHat is your amp rms watts and whast are the vc's like? dual 2 or 4?? and goodluck if u dynamat yo jeep!! Derp.
Noobtastic14 Posted April 4, 2008 Report Posted April 4, 2008 CAPS LOCK is right next to the "A" button -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Jcoleman134 Posted April 4, 2008 Report Posted April 4, 2008 He didn't have caps on just a bigger font.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.