Most Epic Box Build Log Video EVER!

haters gonna hate... even if the title was different. lol good shit though. you're really blowin up in the car audio world.. keep doin what your doin, ignore the no names.

Haha, buddy signed up to defend. Priceless. Great first post btw, I'd call it EPIC!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

2 Nightshade 15s should be able to destroy that box pretty damn well. Is there bracing going in that wasn't shown in the video? I see no all-threadand I see no shelf bracing. A triple baffle is all well and good but the single walls everywhere what else would worry me.

Great looking box though, I dig the stain and time that went into it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Op I think the reason you're getting the type of feedback you are is because of the self proclamation.

Had you called it something like "how do you like our last minute box build" or something similar, instead of calling it the most epic build log video ever, you would receive more positivity.

If it was a rush job, and you had to put out less than your best work cosmetically, maybe you consider a different title. For a rush job you seem to have lots of time for pics and vids.

Approach determines response. Your box build was pretty cool, your approach on the other hand.......

Unfortunately there wasn't enough room to double up the sides or back, but the box is braced accordingly. The kerf itself will help with the sides, and the port & baffles are solid.

Personally I'm not a fan of all thread. I've seen lots of builds with all thread have flex (Usually only 1 way instead of both)

Unfortunately there wasn't enough room to double up the sides or back, but the box is braced accordingly. The kerf itself will help with the sides, and the port & baffles are solid.

Personally I'm not a fan of all thread. I've seen lots of builds with all thread have flex (Usually only 1 way instead of both)

Op I think the reason you're getting the type of feedback you are is because of the self proclamation.

Had you called it something like "how do you like our last minute box build" or something similar, instead of calling it the most epic build log video ever, you would receive more positivity.

If it was a rush job, and you had to put out less than your best work cosmetically, maybe you consider a different title. For a rush job you seem to have lots of time for pics and vids.

Approach determines response. Your box build was pretty cool, your approach on the other hand.......

Would you have watched it with a different title?

Archived