rfbasshead Posted December 2, 2014 Report Posted December 2, 2014 Im unable to input a specific address from inside the nav app and I cant access the settings for the navigation either. Sorry for such a short question, im on my phone rn and wanted to see what options I may have when I get home so I can try and fix it asap,
rfbasshead Posted December 7, 2014 Author Report Posted December 7, 2014 Thanks for the help guys. I knew I could count on you. -.-
islandpride684 Posted December 7, 2014 Report Posted December 7, 2014 Did you try resetting the unit to its default settings? Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
rfbasshead Posted December 7, 2014 Author Report Posted December 7, 2014 Thank you for replying, I actually figured it out yesterday, turned out I didnt have the parking break set up right. Apparently I was supposed to connect it into the ground wire as well. It just bugged me that I went several days with no reply when posts after me were immediately answered.
n8ball2013 Posted December 7, 2014 Report Posted December 7, 2014 maybe no one knew the answer that could help you? or maybe those that could have didnt see it because your title wasnt specific. help those to help you. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
rfbasshead Posted December 7, 2014 Author Report Posted December 7, 2014 Not trying to argue especially, especially with you N8. But, when I took it back to she shop I bought it from I told the installer the same thing "I cant input a specific address, or access the navigation settings" he knew exactly what it was. And imo you guys seem way more knowledgeable than he does. Next time I come accross a glitch I will try and be more detailed with my question.
n8ball2013 Posted December 7, 2014 Report Posted December 7, 2014 honestly I knew what it was but I never saw it before. If im on mobile and the topic isnt clear most times I just glance over it unless its something that shouldnt be 50 posts and it is. Trust me a descriptive title will help you get more information in a quick manner. just an fyi pioneers are real picky in how you wire them for the bypass and all that. its part of my gripe iwth thm. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.