no indictment for Eric Gardner

i am white, i was walking to my brothers place once when i was about 15. it was winter, i had a coat and stocking cap and it was just after sunset. I had two cops stop me, they wouldnt let me keep my hands in my pockets (it was cold as hell). They said some garage was broken into somewhere and that why they stopped me. I know better than that, they were just wanting to know who this person was walking around. They questioned me for about 15 minutes then just let me go on my way.

I'm sure it was cause i'm white.

How is that the same as being stopped because someone called and said they were nervous because someone was walking with their hands in their pockets? There was no crime that happened.. Again you will NEVER have to go through or be subjected to the things that i myself will have to go through. that is a fact rather you want to see that or not.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

what I find outrageous is the fact that it's now come down to dueling cell phone cameras

other wise a decent interaction though brought upon by a fucked up circumstance

it doesnt matter.. camera or no camera is has been proven time and time again that those of law enforcement that are bending the rules are not and will not be held accountable. with that said i still thank you for protecting my friends down in indy as i have quite a few of them.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

i am white, i was walking to my brothers place once when i was about 15. it was winter, i had a coat and stocking cap and it was just after sunset. I had two cops stop me, they wouldnt let me keep my hands in my pockets (it was cold as hell). They said some garage was broken into somewhere and that why they stopped me. I know better than that, they were just wanting to know who this person was walking around. They questioned me for about 15 minutes then just let me go on my way.

How is that the same as being stopped because someone called and said they were nervous because someone was walking with their hands in their pockets? There was no crime that happened.. Again you will NEVER have to go through or be subjected to the things that i myself will have to go through. that is a fact rather you want to see that or not.

It is exactly what happen to that guy. I got stopped for no reason at all. Anyone can get harrased by cops. You don't know how corrupt grandview mo police were in the 80s and 90's. I smoked weed with a cop and his wife once and they talked about how much coke they did the last weekend. You can say its racists all you want but it just corruption.

So ROLEX if several officers are so ill prepared as to not having the non lethal restraining methods then they probably shouldnt be enforcing the law, If 7 grown men can restrain one man then those officers are a bunch of little bitches.

On a side rant ROLEX I don't care how much time blah blah blah you are as any part of a LEO you are directly one of the problems, I'm surprised no one else has called you out. Standing up for all officers wrong or not. "Its not a choke its a neck restraint" "maybe he wasnt preped with other means to subdue" its a cop out for them fucking up and getting away literally with murder.

I'll prepared? So in your eyes if every LEO out there isn't equipped with enough equipment to subdue anyone in a nurturing humane manner that Care Bears themselves endorse then they shouldn't be enforcing the law? OK, if you say so.

The debate is going to rage about what one person perceives as a lawful command and another states is their stand against the proverbial man. You do you Silverado, I'll do me. at the end of the day i would rather be judged by 12 then carried by six. If that makes me part of the problem then your opinion is noted. We are all entitled to that.

Yea but the problem is the asswipes are not getting judged by 12. Using an illegal procedure plain as day ON VIDEO no less. And ill prepared yes, if it was 1 officer okay but 3 police officers don't show up with issued non lethal weapons to subdue/detain someone like this then absolutely they should be pulling security duties at the local peep show with the rest of the wanna be tough guys. Since when the hell is getting tazed or sprayed nurturing? Don't try to make me out to be soft because I don't condone these cops murdering someone on video with no repercussions. Based on your comment above how can anyone trust the system its obviously flawed? When someone uses a chokehold that is not legal for law enforcement to use, on camera plain as can be and a man dies as a result and the officer gets away with it how can you trust the legal system? If an officer pulls you for DUI and you are recorded the entire time and it is blatant from the video you're drunk what do you think will happen in court? Officers should be held at a higher liability because they should set the standard for calm, and using better judgment.

I will say this in reply being as someone who has to go hands on all the time with people who don't want to go back to jail. (Bail Enforcement Agent) Sometimes one use of a non lethal weapon isn't enough to take someone down. I have had guys take more than 1 charge from a taser and have that coupled with spray to subdue them enough to get them in restraints...

So your argument about needing more than 1 non lethal weapon is pretty ill informed bro

I would be willing to bet Rolex will agree with me

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

It is exactly what happen to that guy. I got stopped for no reason at all. Anyone can get harrased by cops. You don't know how corrupt grandview mo police were in the 80s and 90's. I smoked weed with a cop and his wife once and they talked about how much coke they did the last weekend. You can say its racists all you want but it just corruption.

when i posted that link what made you think it was racist? I never said the word racist. You are right anyone can get harrased by cops but the type of harassment based on "SOME" cops differ.

well the video is "black man bla bla bla"

i see nothing wrong with the title at all? it was a black man that was stopped because someone called and said that him walking with his hands in his pockets made him nervous. No one is making this about the cop being racist.. Its the mere fact that some are treated different than others and some feel more threatened then others based on the color of ones skin.

I was on the phone with n8 when i was sitting on my truck and a lady go out of her car.. walked pased me as i was one the phone and locked her car 9 times.. do you think she was just being cautious.. nope.. so i went and sat on her fucking trunk.

i see nothing wrong with the title at all? it was a black man that was stopped because someone called and said that him walking with his hands in his pockets made him nervous. No one is making this about the cop being racist.. Its the mere fact that some are treated different than others and some feel more threatened then others based on the color of ones skin.

I was on the phone with n8 when i was sitting on my truck and a lady go out of her car.. walked pased me as i was one the phone and locked her car 9 times.. do you think she was just being cautious.. nope.. so i went and sat on her fucking trunk.

Damn she really made it that obvious that she's a racist??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

according to everyone else she just wanted to make sure her car was locked 9 times.. :unknw:

according to everyone else she just wanted to make sure her car was locked 9 times.. :unknw:

:Doh: i have had my lock key stick and lock my shit an extra time more than I meant to but damn 9x ya that's pretty fucked up... Funny as hell you went and sat on her car though

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Archived